Not much time to write while on horseback, so I’ll keep this brief.
1. When all this is over, I might just become a merchant. The prices they sell their items at are ludicrously high, and they are absolute cheapskates when it comes to selling items.
2. Atlas has been a jackass to multiple people, including to myself and to our new party member, Lilly.
3. Varish is turning into a snake and wants Ithyl dead. I intend to take advantage of this. Furthermore, Varish is never going to be an elf again, as one of the ingredients for the cure for his snake thing is to get metal from the negative energy plane. That won’t be happening anytime soon.
4. Ithlyl was mostly cardboard. He didn’t even respond to Varish’s very unsubtle hint that he wants him dead.
5. Lilly called me a demon in front of everyone in the temple. I honestly think she didn’t even know what she was doing, but suffice to say, I’m going to need to get a new outfit and probably dye my hair again before going back to Tarif.
I’m really hoping she doesn’t do the same thing in Trackem
6. Holf is… well, holf. he’s probably the one that told Lilly I’m a tiefling. Oh well, the Paladin was being slavishly loyal. Surprise surprise. He hasn’t beaten me yet, so we’re okay. For now.